UI / Visual Designer
Beginning in 2008, Sportsmate Mobile has grown to cover 8 sports with over 1.5 million active users every month. We have a suite of fifteen live iOS apps and 9 Android apps.
Primarily based in Melbourne, Sportsmate operates a small team. Roles come with a high level of input, responsibility, and ownership.
Development occurs continually throughout the year, while products are released and maintained as their respective sport dictates. Looking to the future, we are wanting to expand into new and exciting areas with different challenges, while continuing to maintain the quality of our existing products.
Sportsmate are looking for an ambitious digital designer to join the team and work on some of the exciting app projects that we work across for iOS and Android. Working on projects that are seen and used by millions of sport fans regularly, the role requires that you take a deep pride in your work and think creatively.
With a deep interest in UI and UX best practice, you will have a great eye for design and be confident challenging and questioning the status quo to continually iterate and improve our products and work. You will be required to work closely with developers to ensure your vision is realised in the end product.
Equally important is integrating as a good team member.
Our team is small—meaning good energy, friendliness, and rapport is vital.
- Naturally creative with an eye for great visual design
- Pixel perfect attention to detail
- Awareness and ability to apply good UI/UX to finished designs
- Passion or good knowledge of sport and how to engage sports fans online
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator. Experience in other design programmes is a bonus
- Self-motivated in a team based environment with strong initiative
- Ability to clearly communicate your thoughts when discussing designs
If you like the sound of this and feel you tick those boxes, please drop us a copy of your CV and folio letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: UI/Visual Designer.